Hazardous substances can affect anyone within the workplace, not just those who handle them regularly.
This COSHH training course is designed to give workers knowledge of the health risks surrounding work with hazardous substances, including how to undertake a COSHH assessment by identifying the risks and the control measures needed, and ensure that they understand how to work safely with hazardous substances.
• What the hazards and risks are
• About any workplace exposure limit
• The results of any monitoring of exposure
• The general results of health surveillance
• What to do if there is an accident (eg spillage) or emergency
Crestmoor Training (1 Year Certification Expiry)
HABC (3 Year Certification Expiry)