The requirements for fire safety management within the workplace are laid out in the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and this course complies with sections of that order dealing with Fire Warden (Fire Marshalls).
• The number of fire deaths and the common causes of fire
• How fire starts and spreads
• Current UK legislation and its effect on fire safety in premises
• Spotting hazards and protecting against fire
• The warden roles and responsibilities
• How to select and use a fire extinguisher (verbal and visual only)
• What to do in the event of a fire
• When and how to safely evacuate your building
Although the role of the fire warden may differ from organisation to organisation, there are a number of key activities and actions that generally make up their responsibilities. The above and the full presentation outline what they are likely to be.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Crestmoor Training (1 Year Certification Expiry)