This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on
keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities,
including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
This course provides health and safety awareness and is endorsed by Build UK as standard training
for all operatives on site.
• the need to prevent accidents
• health and safety law
• how your role fits into the control and management of the site
• risk assessments and method statements
• performing safely and asking for advice
• how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Crestmoor Training (1 Year Certification Expiry)