A confined space is one which is either enclosed, or largely enclosed, and which also has a reasonably foreseeable risk to workers of fire, explosion, and loss of consciousness, asphyxiation or drowning. On average 15 people a year are killed in the UK during work in confined spaces and more are seriously injured.
• Prepare to work safely in Low Risk Confined spaces.
• Enter and exit confined spaces safely
• Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with Manufactures specifications.
• Follow procedures and work safely.
• Deal with emergencies.
• Use general knowledge and appropriate behaviour for working in medium risk confined spaces
• Apply industry specific knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
Crestmoor Training (3 Year Certification Expiry)
City & Guilds (3 Year Certification Expiry)
We can tailor these courses to meet your industry requirements.