This Quick Hitch Awareness training programme is designed for any personnel who are required to attach or work with machinery that require the operation of quick hitch systems.
• Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
• Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
• Operator’s responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator’s manual.
• Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
• A rigorous practical and theory-based assessment.
Crestmoor Training (1 Year Certification Expiry)
NPORS (3 Year Certification Expiry)