This course meets the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain is required to prove to major contractors. It also covers the environmental aspects of the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test.
This one-day course is suitable for staff with management or supervisory responsibilities.
• Best practice techniques and legal compliance
• The environment and why it matters
• Environmental management systems
• Waste management
• How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance, communication
• Archaeology and heritage.
• Energy and resources
• Being a responsible contractor
You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Assessment and Exams:
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. You will be continuously assessed and required to successfully complete a multiple- choice test.
CITB (5 Year Certification Expiry)