This course is intended to give all levels of staff the information and training they need to make sure that they are aware of current Health and Safety requirement to prevent injury to themselves as required by the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
Abrasive wheels can cause serious injury and it is important that staff who do not regularly use them are still aware of the dangers inherent in their use.
– Demonstrate a high level of theoretical knowledge in terms of work equipment safety
– Show an appropriate appreciation of the importance of equipment safety
– Follow safe operating procedures to a high level of competence
– Understand regulations relating to machine safety
– Understand the principles of machine maintenance
Price per Delegate:
£40.00 + VAT (In-House Price)
£240.00 + VAT (In-House Day Rate for Groups of 6)
Crestmoor Training (1 Year Certification Expiry)