On completion the trainee will be expected to have attained a level of operating skill which will comply with the standard laid down in accordance with HSE Code of Practice L117. Provide the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating the Forward Tipping Dumper and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
Dumpers available for training are 3T, 9T and 10T.
– Operate the machine to a minimum standard
– Fit and operate ancillary equipment
– Site the machine safely and efficiently
– Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out
– Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
– Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
– Apply all necessary safety precautions
– Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate.
1 Day – Experienced Worker Assessment/Refresher Operator
3 Day – Novice Operator
Price per Delegate:
£175.00 + VAT (In-House 1 Day Course)
£350.00 + VAT (In-House 3 Day Course)
£250.00 + VAT (Accredited 1 Day Course)
£550.00 + VAT (Accredited 3 Day Course)
Crestmoor Training (3 Year Certification Expiry)
NPORS (3 Year Certification Expiry)