This health and safety in the workplace course is designed to provide employees with the requisite
knowledge, or refresher training, needed in order provide a safe working environment within your
organisation. This includes an understanding of legal responsibilities, accident prevention and an
overview of some of the key areas of workplace health and safety.
• Have knowledge of basic health and safety procedures.
• Understand the responsibilities of employers and employees under health and safety
• Understand the importance of undertaking a risk assessment to prevent and control
• Know how to follow the correct safety procedures in the workplace.
• Understand the hazards and ill-health effects associated with specific work activities and
Crestmoor Training (3 Year Certification Expiry)