This course will provide delegated with the knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a Mobile Tower and the ability to operate the machine safely in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and good practice. The level of skill in which the trainees are expected to obtain will comply with the standards laid down in accordance with HSE Code of Practice L117.
– Safety Precautions necessary when using Mobile Towers
– Identification & Function of all Components.
– Inspection Criteria for all components.
– Erection Procedures for Mobile Towers.
– H.S.E Guidance Notes GS 42 & GS 15.
– The Provision & use of work equipment regulations 1998.
– The working at height regulations 2005.
– Method Statements
– Protection of the public and other employees
1 Day – Experienced Work Assessment/Refresher Operator
2 Day – Novice Operator
Price per Delegate:
£175.00 + VAT (In-House 1 Day Course)
£350.00 + VAT (In-House 2 Day Course)
£250.00 + VAT (Accredited 1 Day Course)
£550.00 + VAT (Accredited 2 Day Course)
Crestmoor Training (3 Year Certification Expiry)
NPORS (3 Year Certification Expiry)