On completion the trainee will be expected to have attained a level of operating skill which will comply with the standard laid down in accordance with HSE Code of Practice L117. Provide the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating the Mobile Tower and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
• Safety Precautions necessary when using Mobile Towers
• Identification & Function of all Components.
• Inspection Criteria for all components.
• Erection Procedures for Mobile Towers.
• H.S.E Guidance Notes GS 42 & GS 15.
• The Provision & use of work equipment regulations 1998.
• The working at height regulations 2005.
• Method Statements
• Protection of the public and other employees
1 Day – Experienced Worker Assessment/Refresher Operator
2 Days – Novice Operator
Crestmoor Training (3 Year Certification Expiry)
NPORS (3 Year Certification Expiry)